Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Open room space

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    NA
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Kourtney.
    #53825 Quote
    Oh my gosh that’s how we had to book our room too (two separate room bookings) lol see you at the comfort inn then!
    #53955 Quote
    Greetings,

My name is Inflatable Zebra.  I am looking for a place to stay during Midwest Furfest from Thursday November 29th to Monday December 3rd.  I will be arriving by car Thursday afternoon before the con starts, so I will need a place to park.

I would like to room with you at the Comfort Inn O’Hare – Convention Center 2175 E. Touhy Ave., Des Plaines, IL, US, 60018.  I don’t mind the move from one room to another on Friday the 30th.

I am a male.  You would probably consider me a grey muzzle.  I will be 60 years old when I get to the con.  I am a non-smoker—never had and I drink only very occasionally.  As far as I know I am not a heavy snorer.

I am a non-suiter but I will bring some camera equipment.  I won’t be bringing any big equipment, just a few cameras and a tripod.

I will be sharing the cost of the room equally with the other tenants of the room.  I probably will be bringing some snacks to share.

I am pretty much a laid back guy, not much into partying except what the convention offers.  I basically just need to room to sleep in and plug in a few batteries.

If I am staying with you I am willing to follow your bylaws and I am looking forward to staying with you.  My e-mail address is [email protected].  Thank you.

Inflatable Zebra

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.