Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Open room space!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kind of late notice but I thought I would toss this up and see who’s still looking.

Hannah is staff and got us a queen room on the top floor, but our room mates canceled. We still have room for one person (or more if you are okay with the floor or a roll away).

The room is $480, thursday night to sunday morning, and will be split evenly. Only thing to note is that the top floor of the executive wing is for pilots and that means we have to be super quiet when we’re in the room. Partying will have to be done elsewhere.

You can email me at [email protected], or hit me up on telegram,@whimsicalblue, or discord, whimsicalblue#4331

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Bluefire.
    #56982 Quote
    Hannah and I have room space again this year! If anyone is interested, let me know!

Room is $684 total, split evenly, for thursday night through sunday night, check out monday morning.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.