Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Oval Fur Meet ~ THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Oval Fur Meet ~ THANK YOU –

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    – OVAL FUR MEET ~ THANK YOU –

Hi there, Drake (aka Events fox) from the Events Department!  I want to thank our community member for coming out to the Oval fur meet this afternoon and into the evening.  We had a turnout of just shy under 100 and there were some new faces as well that I saw which is awesome.  I also want to thank everyone for being patient with the RSVP system that was in place for this first Oval meet…This is something the pandemic did with these meets and I needed to abide by the venue’s rules.  I intend to look at this closely for the next one to see what we can fine-tune to make this experience more smoother.  That being said, sometime soon there will be a date/time for the next Oval fur meet so stay tuned!

Lastly, I want to take some time and do some shout-outs to the many that helped with the first round of the Oval meet…

For my minions in the Events Department, thank you Slideways Wolf, Yarrick, & Sushi for assisting with the tasks of crowd control at the start of the meet and assisting getting people checked in with tickets.

Another thanks to Yarrick for handling the many photography tasks.  He also heads the MNFurs Photography Department which is also a big responsibility.

Thank you to one of our community members and Podcast Team staff Grey for also assisting getting people checked in and handing out tickets.

Thanks to community member Kol for assisting with crowd control and RSVP’s on and off.

Big thanks to Charles for being on site and providing good information on the Winter Frolic event in January.  I saw some people sign up for it which is awesome!

Thank you Cyn and Kurst for handling the many other questions from community members on and off throughout the Oval meet.

Lastly, thanks again to our community members for coming out, having fun, & supporting our events!

~ Events Department

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Head - Having an idea, planning logistics, & putting them in motion is what we are here to help YOU do successfully

Furry Migration Programming Co-Head (Panel Director) - Hosting a panel at FM this year?  Let's chat if you have any needs before and during the convention!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#59520 Quote
    Thank you, everyone! This was such a fun time, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and is looking forward to the next meet!

MNFurs Events Staff

Did you know we had a discord server? Join the fun!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX