Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Oval meet Pizza part!

Home Forums MNFurs Meeting Notes and Times Oval meet Pizza part!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Amethyst 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hey guys i just wanted to let you all know that i will be getting pizza for every one at the oval meet this month i wanted every one to put in what you like on your pizza so i can tally up the scores and order accordingly and although im not expecting anything back for it i will also be bringing a tip jar so that i can keep doing this every month sense i have connections and can get the pizza for cheaper.
    #47760 Quote

Hey guys i just wanted to let you all know that i will be getting pizza for every one at the oval meet this month i wanted every one to put in what you like on your pizza so i can tally up the scores and order accordingly and although im not expecting anything back for it i will also be bringing a tip jar so that i can keep doing this every month sense i have connections and can get the pizza for cheaper.

THANK YOU! YOU ROCK! =D

I’m amending this to say, we should talk. Great idea, but some of the implementation should be discussed

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Aerak. Reason: Because braining takes time

MNFurs is a 501(c3) educational non-profit organization. We provide events in the Minnesota area, but we also provide learning opportunities, scholarship programs, and we provide charitable work with our members for others nonprofit organizations. Our board of directors is elected each year by our membership, from our membership

President of MNFurs
    Furry Migration Hotel Liaison

Need help with something? Ask me!

#47763 Quote
    That is very generous of you! Very appreciated!

Sausage and pepperoni is my favorite.

Engineer by day, artist by night.

#47764 Quote
    That is generous.

I like pretty much anything but red or green peppers– they make me sick.

#47793 Quote
    OK im REALLY sorry guys but some extra financial stress came up this month and im not going to be able to get the pizza this month. im really sorry. next month there is no oval meet because the picnic but i will 100% be able to do it for the oval meet the month after that because we will already be moved in and done with everything.
    #47837 Quote
    No problem!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX