Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Pack Your Bags for the 1600 Mile Move (What’s up y’all!)

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Pack Your Bags for the 1600 Mile Move (What’s up y’all!)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    The big move has finally happened. A week or so ago I moved to Minneapolis for work from Tampa, FL. Saying I don’t know much about the area would be the understatement of the year, but I did grow up and go to college in Buffalo, NY, so the climate is the only thing that seems oddly familiar to me (and maybe not in the best way since its still only 50 degrees in May?) Although I do have a sona, I go by either Reeve, or Mitchell. I don’t necessarily have a preference. Whatever floats your personal taste I won’t hold against you. Go wild.

Now I’ll be pretty straight with all you here. I am a 23-year-old extroverted fur that has always been under the radar when it comes to fandom. Now that I moved to a new city, in a state I’ve never set foot in, I can confidently say I know ABSOLUTELY no one within at least 800 miles (I be getting the stir-crazy vibes and NEED to get out). I am hoping to begin building my friend base around the furry community, which I’ve been interested since I was in middle school. Something about it has always been so fun and inviting. So, I don’t see any other reason not to begin getting myself out there in the community, starting with you all.

More or less a quick background about me is that I am the jack-of-all-trade’s kind of person. I consider myself to be a well-rounded individual that can relate and talk about pretty much anything with just about anyone. I like gaming like any of my other fellow nerds out there. I love racing and riding my motorcycle just like the gearheads. Visiting breweries or coffee shops is pretty much a regular occurrence for me (hit me up with recommendations). You name it, there is probably something I love about it.

So yeah, pretty high-level explanation. New guy in town that likes to go out and meet new people. Give me a shout and let’s find a place to hang.

#56038 Quote
    Welcomes.  Most communication in the group is done via Telegram Group.  PM me on Telegram for help.  @PepperFox
    #56039 Quote
    hey there! i just actually moved from florida last month! though i was about 4 hours more south of you though. welcome to the cold & dry side of the country, make sure to use a ton of lotion! my poor floridian skin is not taking to the dryness well.
    #56040 Quote
    Yoooo, you are so right. I don’t know how I used to live in the northeast. I get here from Florida and immediately my skin is all dried out. I miss Florida already! Then again, it is kinda nice not walking into 100% humidity anymore. Hit me up to chat on telegram! @ReeveMW
    #56041 Quote
    Nice to see another New Yorker.  Went to school in the Hudson valley and spent many a summer working the B&B’s of Lake Champlain. Ask any questions and the group will likely provide many answers.  Big event to meet everyone is Spring Picnic.

#56523 Quote
    Welcome to the community Reeve!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.