Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Peace, love, and all things creepy

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Peace, love, and all things creepy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Howdy MN Furries ( and some Wisconsin furs)!

I’m never sure how to start these intros, so if I ramble or go off on a tangent I apologize in advance.

My name is Jennifer/Jenn or you can call me by my fursona’s name December/Ember.  I have been apart of the furry fandom since my teens and I am currently in my early thirties.  I am more of an artist then anything else.  I am trying to be more apart of the community.  I have my first fursuit being built, super excited.  I have the fursuit maker artistic freedom of the design as I did not have a fursona I was happy with, at the time.  He asked me if I wanted fantasy or horror.  Chose horror (of course) and found out we are both Hellraiser fans.  After much chit chatting on horror movies we decided on a ceno-fur or cenobite furry.  So again, quite excited.

I am an introvert and spend most of my days playing world of Warcraft, drawing, random crafting, reading, or watching horror movies.  If you have not guessed yet I am a horror fan and have been since I was a child.  I will be attending Cryptocon this year if any fur wants to meet a fellow horror fur.

I found mm furs through a google search when looking for fellow “weird” people to hang out with.  I hope to make new friends as my current  nonfur friends just don’t understand my horror genre love or my furry side.

Feel free to ask any questions (I have no life).

Peace, love, and all things creepy >3

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Madamao.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Madamao.

Shine your weird beacon bright, and be the lighthouse in the storm... or be the quirky flashlight in a blanket fort if the lighthouse thing is too daunting.

Go Team Sparkly!

#48340 Quote
    Hi there and welcome and welcome to the MNFurs community!

My name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

Who are you having your suit made from?  I have a suit as well and mine was made by ByCats4Cats.  🙂

I can relate, before I moved to the cities and discovered MNFurs, I had a rather introverted life and very routine between work and then computer life.  Once MNF became a big part of my life, I broke out of that shell and new doors opened.

I am also part of the MNFurs staff so please let me know if you have any questions/concerns!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#48341 Quote
    Hi and welcome, I’m also a huge horror movie fan and can’t wait to see your suit what a awesome idea! I’ll be at cryptocon this year too.
    #48342 Quote
    Thanks for the welcome!

Fursuit maker goes by the name “thecosmicpathom” on furry amino.

Super awesome guy.

Shine your weird beacon bright, and be the lighthouse in the storm... or be the quirky flashlight in a blanket fort if the lighthouse thing is too daunting.

Go Team Sparkly!

#48343 Quote
    Excited for Crypticon as well as my fursuit. So much excitement! Bought way too much at last years Crypticon ^w^

Go Team Sparkly!

#48358 Quote
    Hello and welcome Creepy! Fellow horror fan, mostly the monster and zombie genre, will probably be going to Crypticon!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#48377 Quote
    Hello! Welcome!

Im a total trash mammal.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.