Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Photography Club – Como Zoo outing Sunday March 26th (Pre-Oval Meet)

Home Forums Events Photography Club – Como Zoo outing Sunday March 26th (Pre-Oval Meet)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Spring is approaching, and with the warm weather gives opportunities for outdoor photography. Let’s kick off this year with a trip to the Como Zoo in St Paul. While we are offering this up as a place for Photographers to practice their skills, you do not need to have a camera to attend. Those with Sketchbooks or just wanting to hang out and admire our furred friends are just as welcome to come join us!

When: Sunday March 26th, 10:30am – 2:30pm (Oval meet starts at 3pm, 10 mins away)
    Where: Como Zoo and Conservatory – 1225 Estabrook Dr, St Paul, MN 55103; Meet in the Visitor Center Lobby at 10:30 am
    Who: Anyone (Bring Cameras and Sketchpads, please leave fursuits at home)
    Cost: FREE (Donations to Como Zoo highly encouraged)

RSVP is not required, but RSVPing will help me know who to look for while waiting in the Lobby. Look for a group of Nerds with Cameras.

After we are done at the Zoo, we can grab a late lunch between the Zoo and the Oval meet for anyone interested.

See you there!

EDIT: The Original date and time conflicts with another Major event. So I am changing it. Como Zoo is close to the Oval so this will be a Pre-Oval meet activity.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Yarrick.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Jac.

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#47424 Quote

I would love to go unfortunately I don’t have a way to get there.

#47630 Quote
    This happens Sunday pre-oval meet! Weather forecast is going to be on the cool but not frigid side (Low 40’s), overcast but not supposed to rain.

Will update if this changes on Saturday. If it does rain, Como still has a conservatory and indoor tropics area we can still take photos at and wander around in.

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#47663 Quote
    If anyone is looking for us who doesn’t know us: I’m wearing a red panda shirt (underneath a black leather jacket) with a camera on a shoulder harness at my hip
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.