Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

[Found a Place]

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic [Found a Place]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    **Found a place, so I’m all good! Thank you for all of those who offered.

Hiya all. Went into the cities today to look for housing for myself before my mate and our friend, Blu, can move here near the end of June. Sadly, not having much luck.

I’m still looking for places, but I wanted to if there was anyone willing to have me as a roommate for May and June (and maybe 20% chance, July, but not likely)? I can pay both monthly portions of rent up front and provide proof of income. This would allow me to save up a bit more money for places to move into as well as better scout the area without the stress of long commutes to and from work.

Ideally, I’d like to be closer to the Southwest quarter of Minneapolis (Edina, Bloomington, Richfield, Minnetonka, Eden Prarie, Hopkins, Plymouth, St. Louis Park), but I can be flexible. Anything is better than nothing.

Some pros about me you can put into consideration I suppose:

-I don’t make much if any mess at all and like to help with chores.

-I’d only have a suitcase and small bag with me, so I wouldn’t need much space.

-I’d have my switch and some ps4 fighting games if you’d want to play

-I can be both friendly and talkative and hang out or mind myself and give you privacy whenever.

-I’d have my own transportation. Would be willing to give rides.

-Furry ;D

-Would be willing to buy my own food

-If you’re in college still, I recently graduated cum laude (top 10%) with my B.A. in Literature, so I can help you write a shining A-worthy essay, free of charge~

If you have any questions or would prefer to meet in person, please feel free to give me a shout. I’m going to do my best to make it to the oval meet this Sunday, but if you reach out, I’ll definitely make it a point to go so we can meet and knock out two birds with one stone.

Any and all help is appreciated. If you want to contact me, feel free to respond here or using any of the contacts below. I’ll edit and update this if I find something myself or one of you answers. Thanks again!

My sincerest thanks,

Rivet

Contacts:

Full Name: Alan Graham

Phone: removed

Email: [email protected] / [email protected]

Discord: Rivet_Ringtail#3465

Twitter Messenger: https://twitter.com/Rivet_Ringtail

Facebook Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/rivet.ringtail

Personal information (phone number) was deleted based on site policies. Please message privately for the info. Also recommend putting your contact in your profile so it’s less find able by search engines.

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by MNFursStaff. Reason: Removing content based on site policy
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by Rivet Ringtail.

~Rivet Ringtail Tanuki~

#52073 Quote
    I would like to emphasize that I’m not desperate for a home nor will be homeless. I’m just trying to see what options I have and find something more convenient as I settle into my first real job basically. I appreciate it, but please don’t feel guilted into feeling like you have to allow me to live with you <3

~Rivet Ringtail Tanuki~

#52161 Quote
    Sent you a message on the site with my contact info. Your Telegram link doesn’t seem to work, so this is about the limit of my ability to reply/open discussion. I don’t get on MNFurs as often as I should and only just found your posts.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.