Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Potluck for 2021 Fall Picnic

Home Forums Events 2021 Fall Picnic Potluck for 2021 Fall Picnic

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    I’ll be bringing along some homemade spicy shrimp ceviche. It will be fun to try and make a larger batch than I’m generally accoustomed to c:

Lucid Dreamurr

#59840 Quote

Since atm looks like there is going to be some clouds and 65 degrees out I think I’ll bring a thermos pump of hot homemade wassail.

Ooh yummy, thanks Turtle!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#59841 Quote

I’ll be bringing along some homemade spicy shrimp ceviche. It will be fun to try and make a larger batch than I’m generally accoustomed to c:

Great, thanks Lucid!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#59849 Quote
    I’m sorry I won’t be able to attend for monetary reasons. Specifically, I have no monetaries.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Shoku.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#59851 Quote
    Hi,

Can someone clarify something?   Is the potluck part of the picnic for everyone that is coming.  I didn’t notice it was a potluck until today when I was checking for the park address on your website.   We are planning on going to the Girls in Aviation and come straight here to the picnic.

Chocolate cookies I think might fair ok in the car if it’s cool out??  Strawberry Poke Cake?  That always goes over well.  But I have to run to the store if this is really something I need to bring.  I’m just not sure if it is or not because it said picnic free, not potluck picnic?
    Thanks,

#59854 Quote
    you DONT NEED to bring anything but its helpful. u may eat what others bring even if u dont bring anything yourself

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Alpha.
    #59856 Quote

Hi, Can someone clarify something? Is the potluck part of the picnic for everyone that is coming. I didn’t notice it was a potluck until today when I was checking for the park address on your website. We are planning on going to the Girls in Aviation and come straight here to the picnic. Chocolate cookies I think might fair ok in the car if it’s cool out?? Strawberry Poke Cake? That always goes over well. But I have to run to the store if this is really something I need to bring. I’m just not sure if it is or not because it said picnic free, not potluck picnic?
    Thanks,

Hi there!

Yes, anyone attending can do something potluck-style or do store bought.  What you want to bring is entirely your choice.

Thank you!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#61675 Quote
    Won’t be 100% sure if I can make it until this weekend. Will there be power outlets for me to hook up a crockpot to if I am able to attend?
    I’d bring bbq meatballs.

CXZ

"Each life is not but fleeting moments. All to be swept away by the passing of our times,  and the times of those before us like leaves on the wind. Our futures truly windswept."

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.