Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Potluck for 2021 Fall Picnic

Home Forums Events 2021 Fall Picnic Potluck for 2021 Fall Picnic

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    I’ll be bringing along some homemade spicy shrimp ceviche. It will be fun to try and make a larger batch than I’m generally accoustomed to c:

Lucid Dreamurr

#59840 Quote

Since atm looks like there is going to be some clouds and 65 degrees out I think I’ll bring a thermos pump of hot homemade wassail.

Ooh yummy, thanks Turtle!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Head - Having an idea, planning logistics, & putting them in motion is what we are here to help YOU do successfully

MNFurs Communications Team - Helping the community stay informed on the many activities going on in the organization

Furry Migration Programming Co-Head ~ Panel Director - Hosting a panel at FM this year?  Let's chat if you have any needs before and during the convention!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#59841 Quote

I’ll be bringing along some homemade spicy shrimp ceviche. It will be fun to try and make a larger batch than I’m generally accoustomed to c:

Great, thanks Lucid!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Head - Having an idea, planning logistics, & putting them in motion is what we are here to help YOU do successfully

MNFurs Communications Team - Helping the community stay informed on the many activities going on in the organization

Furry Migration Programming Co-Head ~ Panel Director - Hosting a panel at FM this year?  Let's chat if you have any needs before and during the convention!

#59849 Quote
    I’m sorry I won’t be able to attend for monetary reasons. Specifically, I have no monetaries.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Shoku.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#59851 Quote
    Hi,

Can someone clarify something?   Is the potluck part of the picnic for everyone that is coming.  I didn’t notice it was a potluck until today when I was checking for the park address on your website.   We are planning on going to the Girls in Aviation and come straight here to the picnic.

Chocolate cookies I think might fair ok in the car if it’s cool out??  Strawberry Poke Cake?  That always goes over well.  But I have to run to the store if this is really something I need to bring.  I’m just not sure if it is or not because it said picnic free, not potluck picnic?
    Thanks,

#59854 Quote
    you DONT NEED to bring anything but its helpful. u may eat what others bring even if u dont bring anything yourself

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Alpha.
    #59856 Quote

Hi, Can someone clarify something? Is the potluck part of the picnic for everyone that is coming. I didn’t notice it was a potluck until today when I was checking for the park address on your website. We are planning on going to the Girls in Aviation and come straight here to the picnic. Chocolate cookies I think might fair ok in the car if it’s cool out?? Strawberry Poke Cake? That always goes over well. But I have to run to the store if this is really something I need to bring. I’m just not sure if it is or not because it said picnic free, not potluck picnic?
    Thanks,

Hi there!

Yes, anyone attending can do something potluck-style or do store bought.  What you want to bring is entirely your choice.

Thank you!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX