Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Question about Bi-Weekly Furmeets

Home Forums Events Twin Cities Fur Meets Question about Bi-Weekly Furmeets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    I was just wondering something about the bi-weekly meets you have.  I just recently came here to this part of the forum and saw some post about a pre-meet for one of your previous meet-ups and saw that while you didn’t allow for full and partial fursuits, it did say that tails, collars, and other little things were allowed.  I take it that will be the same for these bi-weekly furmeets too?  I was just wondering because I just ordered myself a tail from eBay and was wondering if those are ok to have on for these too.  Thanks in advance!
    #39455 Quote
    Id sure hope so, as many people do in fact have tails  collars, badges, etc. Feel free to wear as you wish, from what I have noticed, obviously keep it sfw, and like not hiding who you are – suits, heads, stuff like that
    #39458 Quote
    Hi there!  Thanks for the question.  It’s a common question I hear from time to time.

At the bi-weekly meets suits and heads are not allowed due to legal stuff (Section 609.735 of Minnesota Statutes).  However, ears, tails, and other small things are allowed.  Just keep in mind the event locations can get quite busy and packed with people, so do keep others in mind.

Link to the above mentioned statute from the Revisor’s Office of Minnesota.

Hope that helps!

Stärke und Demut - Neart agus baint leis - Styrke og ydmykhet

#39459 Quote
    Tails, ears and collars (no leashes) are generally okay at Perkins – We’ve been there long enough that they know what to expect. 🙂

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#39461 Quote
    Thanks for the responses back, everyone!  I figured that the little things are ok, but I just wanted to be sure.  🙂  This will be my 1st furmeet ever since I just got into the fandom as you and others may have noticed on the page, and I got myself a little tail along with a furry related hat to get my feet wet.  Hey, gotta start somewhere, right?  Anywho, I look forward to meeting whoever shows up at the biweekly furmeet a week from this Saturday!
    #39469 Quote

Anywho, I look forward to meeting whoever shows up at the biweekly furmeet a week from this Saturday!

The bi-weekly meets are usually very populated and there are many people at Perkins.  Some of our population also migrates to the Caribou Coffee next door and many hangout outside or indoors.

If you have any questions while at the meet, I am always around to chat…Just ask for Drake!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.