Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Returning to the group

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Returning to the group

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Been a part of the group for years but fell out for several due to not being able to make the events and not feeling completely part of the community because I didn’t have a specific fursona. Still working on the latter but I thought I’d try this again and say hi.
    #52166 Quote
    Hey there Gnome, name is Drake from the MNFurs staff!  *Paw shake*

I hope to see you out at some of our upcoming meets and events.  If you ever have any questions/concerns, please let me know.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#52174 Quote
    Until last years Fall picnic I had never been to a Fur Meet either. I have found though even if you just relax and watch you can enjoy yourself 🙂

What can be so dangerous in a world where so many people are smiling?

chaoticravings.com

#52176 Quote
    Hello!

I can relate to the challenges in getting to events & meets. I really wanted to comment on your comment about the fursona: you shouldn’t feel pressured to have one. You shouldn’t feel you “must” have a fursona that is consistant, or have one at all. This is a fandom not a fursonadom after all. We’re all different in how we relate to or find interest in furry fandom and a fusona is just one small aspect of the greater picture. I spent years liking so many different animals that nobody would ever have guessed I’d one day start saying I’m a snow leopard. I should have been up a dalmatian (embarressing baby photos) or a gecko of some kind (cute little lizzards!). 😛

#52186 Quote
    Yeah. I have a bunch of furry OCs but none of them really fit as my fursona. I’m an artist so not having something to represent me within the community feels vexing sometimes.
    #52203 Quote
    I have yet to be to a fur meet since I started on here. maybe we will be able to see each other at one!

artist by day, furry trash the rest of the time

www.thepyratecove.com

#52953 Quote
    Welcome back, just socialize and it will come to you!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.