Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Room Party Update. THE THEME!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    After much consideration the theme has been chosen for the MNFurs Anime Detour 2016 Room Party!

This years theme is Hawaiian Getaway!

Come relax with us Friday night and Saturday night, relax with fellow furs and chat with others about our community, local events coming up, the fun times had at Furry Migration 2015, and other common interests.

We will be open to the public from 5:00pm to 10:00pm on Friday night and 3:00pm to 11:00pm Saturday night.  Room setup / move-in will be planned at a later date.  If you are interested in helping with the room party, you will have to purchase a registration.  The con is a capped con meaning if you wait too long, you might not get a chance!

If you are attending Anime Detour and are interested in helping with setup, watching the room, and tear-down feel free to message / contact / e-mail Legonnare at [email protected], reply to this message, or PM me here on the forums.  Please include what role you are interested in as well as your availability.

Also feel free to contact me if you have any Hawaiian themed decorations (Pink Flamingos, inflatable palm trees, grass skirting, tiki themed nick-knacks, straw hats, Christmas lights, etc…).  Hawaiian shirts are not needed, but encouraged!

Unfortunately, we were unable to secure room for a fursuit lounge this year so those with fursuits will have to find alternative locations to cool down.

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to seeing you at Anime Detour 2016!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Legonnare.

Stärke und Demut - Neart agus baint leis - Styrke og ydmykhet

#36845 Quote
    Awesome news! Whoo, with my Hawaiian shirts, I’m ALL SET for this one.

I hope you have me down to help out! I can help out wherever is needed.

#36863 Quote
    I wouldn’t mind helping. I would only ask if helping with the room, I would be able to get to stay in the room. I can help with paying for the room if needed.
    #36870 Quote
    Nighttime yay! Might be able to help with setup though depends on what time!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#37055 Quote
    I got the weekend off for detour! Which means I can help out 🙂 I’ll send an email, this should be fun
    #37057 Quote
    I’ll be there with intent to help setup and tear down.  I’ll shoot off an email when I get a chance.
    #37140 Quote
    I’d be down to help anywhere you need me, setup and teardown for sure, as well as anything else tou need (call me lacky 😉 )
    #37663 Quote
    I have never done any party rooms for anything, nor have I done anything furry related at conventions since I only recently joined the fandom.  However, I’m someone that likes to jump right in so let me know where you need help and I will do my best.

And, yes, I already have a ticket to Anime Detour.  I also have a room in the North Tower, though I am rooming with others so I would be limited on room access since I don’t want to intrude on them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Anime Detour 2016 – MNFurs Room Party & Convention’ is closed to new topics and replies.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.