Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Room share and possibly ride

Home Forums Conventions Ride/Room Share for Midwest Fur Fest(MFF) Room share and possibly ride

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Work has kept me from anything more then the picnics the last few years but I’m getting back into things a bit. It’s been a loooooong time since I’ve been to a con…like med 2-3? Years ago. When was the chlorine thing? That year. Anyways I’ve missed cons and I’m planning on mff this year. I’m hoping somebody is looking for a room share. If I can find a ride to that would be pawesome. If not I’m flying from MSP. I don’t know if I trust my trust to drive that far and back. But yeah so the condensed version of my whole long winded thing is I’m looking for a room share and possibly ride share. And if anybody wants to hang out and help get me back into the swing of things at cons again that would also be pawesome. Cause I’m sure sooooooooo much has changed in a few years XD

#49683 Quote
    i might be able to help you out hit me up
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.