Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Rough Month (Jan) for me

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic Rough Month (Jan) for me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    So this last month I found myself very challenged facing down alot.. It started Jan 1st, 2017 when I lost my part time job which was not a big deal since it amounted to only around 10%  of my annual income, but then around, January 15th It was discovered that my vehicle was leaking 2 different fluids (Coolant and Oil) , so $780 and a few days later it was fixed. Then came the worst part… on the 24th of January at 10:00 PM I found out my store was now closed and I was unemployed. The series of events that happened have challenged me fiscally, and especially mentally with bouts of depression and contemplation of my life and even consideration of Suicide a few times.

The unfortunate thing is it might not get better in some ways for Feburary because, as of this post, my former employer has yet to send me a final paycheck nor my tax information for 2016 which has me worried as well and could be troublesome to say the least.

I will keep you guys informed and I hope to certainly try to still make the meets if I can.

-Sky

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Skystrider.
    #46442 Quote
    Have you attempted to get unemployment insurance at all? You should be eligible. It won’t pay you as much as you were making, but it should help until you can get on your feet again.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.