Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Scaly and Ready to Have Fun

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Scaly and Ready to Have Fun

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    You can call me Ike! I’m flying in from North Dakota on Tuesday, and will be living in the dorms of the Humphrey Job Corps Center. I’m going there as part of the TCU Advanced Training program, which is gonna help me get a nice day job in the transportation industry in about six months. But enough about that. Let’s get to the fun stuff, shall we?

I’m a scalie, so while I do like all kinds of animals, what got me into the fandom in the first place is dragons, and because of that, I am particularly fond of all kinds of reptiles, lizards and crocodiles especially. If it weren’t for me living on public property, I’d have some lizards of my own as pets, though I wouldn’t mind coming over to a friend’s place to feed/clean up after their pets if only to learn how a pro does it.

The games that I currently have are Pokemon Ultra Sun, Minecraft, and Hearthstone, though there are some others that I’d like to play but have only really watched on YouTube. And heck, I like to go outside to any local game stores in the area to play Magic: the Gathering. Aside from gaming, I’ll be looking around for any piano teachers to help me write better music and actually play it without the use of software, and I’d like to volunteer at the Como Park Zoo, which should be lots of fun, if a bit dirty at times.

#53409 Quote
    Pleasure to meet you, Ike! Welcome to the group. If you are looking for anyone to game with, I’m open depending on the day
    #53416 Quote
    Thanks! I can’t wait for tomorrow! I think I’ll be spending all the weekdays doing the typical “welcome to school” stuff, and won’t be able to go out because of their “closed campus” policy. But when the weekend comes, I’m sure that I’ll be able to go out around town, actually having fun. All of you are more than welcome to join me!
    #53418 Quote
    I will have to decline initially. I’m moving to Roseville from Mankato on the 4th and need to pack.
    #53473 Quote
    Oh I love Como, sounds like a good time! Welcome to the area 😀
    #53487 Quote
    @GMZilla

Let me know when you get to Roseville! I’m living in a school just south of there!

@everyone

Big update: My school’s policy tells me that I can only go off campus on the weekends through a weekend pass, and when I do, I must be off campus for the whole weekend. If I leave Friday and come back Saturday, that means I can’t get a weekend pass the week after.

#53497 Quote
    I’ll be up starting Wednesday. Also, good luck with those passes.
    #53531 Quote
    Hi there Ike and welcome to MNFurs.

My name is Drake, head of the Events Department, and it’s nice to meet you *paw shake*

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#53649 Quote
    Hello fellow scalie! Welcome to the community!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.