Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

SeaQuest Interactive Aquarium Meet!

Home Forums Events SeaQuest Interactive Aquarium Meet!

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Do you like sea creatures and other sorts of wacky animals? If so, the SeaQuest meet is just perfect for you!
    SeaQuest is an interactive Aquarium that has lots of different types of animals, from an adorable Capybara to little Axolotl friends!

Event date: Tuesday, November 26th, 2019 (11/26/19)

Event time: 5pm-8pm (Can come earlier or stay later, this is just a basic timeframe)

Do I need money? Yes! Just to pay for your admission and feeding tokens (Used to feed the animals, on sale for $1 normally $3), you can pay online (Get $2 off your admission) or at the door ($16.95 for 12+, $12.95 for 2-12, and Free for under 2)
    **BONUS** If you bring in a bag of non-perishable food items during the time of November, your admission is only $7!

Who can come? All ages! This is an event for everyone that can make it

Where is it? SeaQuest Roseville 1595 Highway 36 West, Suite 578, Roseville, MN 55113

Website link? https://roseville.visitseaquest.com/

Can I bring a fursuit? Sadly no, but you are able to wear ears & badges (NO TAILS, this was made VERY clear to me by the company)

Any other questions or comments, just let me know down below! I hope y’all can come!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Nanalam. Reason: Some information was missing

Nanalam❤️

#57021 Quote
    Might maybe go if I do get a ride there, or if there isn’t any heavy snow/ice on the roads.
    #57047 Quote
    Don’t forget, this is happening next week! Make sure to bring a friend to see some really cool and adorable animals!

Nanalam❤️

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.