Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Semi-back, looking for some friends.

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions Semi-back, looking for some friends.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Some of you may remember me, alot of you might not.  For those of you who don’t, I used to have a suit by Mischief Makers, she was a corgi named Pixel. I kinda fell out of the fandom for awhile due to certain reasons, but now I’m trying to squeeze my way back in. I am in the process of figuring out a new character to call my own, and also in the process of saving up for a new suit.  I am a 26 year old female in coon rapids who is a photographer, horse owner, and is obsessed with pusheen, crystals, and anything colorful and has glitter 😛 Haha.

For those of you who do remember me, Hi again! lol. I’ve missed alot of you, and i’d love to re-connect with those that I was friends with. Me and my fiance split up a few weeks back, So i’m back on my own again and i’d really like some people to chat with.

Anyways, enough of my rambling, I just wanted to poke my head in here and say hello! 🙂

#50051 Quote
    Hello there, welcome back to the community. I’m LGslam, it’s nice to meet you *extends paw out.* I live about 10-20 minutes south of Coon Rapids near hwy 94S. Maybe sometime we can meet up and get to know each other. Always welcome to make new friends.

If you want to contact me, I have telegram, Discord, Kik. All having the username LGslam. So maybe sometime we can hang out and maybe draw some art.

#50052 Quote
    Wait? You’re a horse owner? I’m so jelly of that. Also, I remember seeing you suit at our events. You said, “used to”, so I’m guessing you sold her? I’ve got like a million questions (or at least a half dozen) but I’ll stop myself from asking them.

Sorry to hear about the relationship stuff and the break up. Hopefully you can attend some of our events coming up. It would be nice to see you in the community again. And if you ever are bored and looking for someone to chat with, feel free to chat me up on Telegram.

#50053 Quote

Thanks guys! And yes I’ve had a horse of my own for about 4 years now. She’s my four legged child. <3 Lol. I did end up selling my suit awhile back, the girl who owns her now adores her and brings her to alot of cons. I don’t mind all the questions so feel free to ask! Haha.

I am really hoping to start attending some events coming up in the future, I honestly feel really out of place now that I don’t have a suit of my own and seeing as how I am so shy and can be quite the introvert. Lol.  My telegram is Peachy92 if anyone wants to add me! 🙂

#50055 Quote
    Nice to meat you my name is Blues an arctic fox or wolf it’s nice to meet a new friend and I have seen you before your fursona
    #50056 Quote
    Ooh!! Horsie!! I have my own horse too. Lol. It’s great to meet you. I’m in St. Louis Park so not terribly far away.
    #50058 Quote
    Sorry to hear about your breakup. I am newly single myself and it is not a lot of fun much of the time, but you’re smart to get back into a community of supportive and fluffy friends. Feel free to chat with me on Telegram if you want!

Engineer by day, artist by night.

#50070 Quote
    Hit me up on FA if you want to chat. Apparently I get errors if I try to retrieve a message on this forum:

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/schreddedwolf/

#50071 Quote
    Hey there! Not sure if we ever had chatted before, but welcome back! I live in Blaine, so not too far from you!

I grew up on a farm myself and owned many horses before, I sure do miss them! I am also an avid collector of crystals and rocks <3 we hit up a lot of the local rock and mineral shows ^.=.^

Either way, nice to meet you! Would be fun to chat sometime if you’d like!

#50080 Quote
    Nice to meet you, Peachy! I’m Deamhan, Convel Deamhan, Demon Wolf, 00666. LOL. (That would make sense in the context of my bio. A dumb little inside joke. 🙂 )

Welcome back to the MNFurs community, and the fandom at large!

I’m a returner here myself, as I have been a member since about 2015, but had to leave due to having “my own kettle of fish to fry”, as my dad so often says. Mmm. Fish. Dammit. Now I’m hungry! Anyway, so, though I can’t speak for you and your experiences, I an say that I’ve been welcomed back so far. We’ve got a great family here, and I think you sound awesome, so you’ll have this demon wolf at your side, at least.

I love crystals, too. And plain old rocks. I have quite a few quartz chunks laying around, including one that’s bigger than my hand that I found at the bottom of a ravine! So, I can relate there. And shiny things in general are fun. I don’t have a horse (I have ridden a few!), but we do have a pug! She’s adorbs. And kinda dumb. But, she’s the queen around here. 😀

You really do sound cool. I’m sorry to hear that you and your fiancee split recently. I’m not happy to say that I know what that’s like myself. 2009 was our expiration date, after 6 years. 🙁 I mean, I’m not trying to turn this onto me, but…you’re not alone there, I guess, is what I’m trying to say. I know words can’t help, but that really sucks, and I’m sorry. I hope you’re doing okay.

I’m glad you’re back, even if I may never have met you before.

So, welcome back, Peachy! I hope you enjoy it back in our little MNFurs family.

P.S. — I’m a photographer, too! Well, a hobbyist. I’m working on becoming a writer, professionally. Do you have a Deviant Art page or anyplace you post your work? I’d love to see your pictures! Photography is awesome.

I have my Telegram account linked here, but I’m not on much these days. I’ve been…um…going though some things. Good things, but stressful things. *Shrug* But, I have my email linked here, too, for friends to see. I may pop on Telegram off and on, though.

Either way, if you’d ever like to chat, I’d happily jump on Telegram to do so. I’m usually at my computer writing, anyway. So, it’s not a far hike.

Take care, Peachy! It’s nice meeting you! A~woo! *Happy tail wag*

I am Convel Deamhan: I've learned that light can be born from darkness, beauty from ugliness, redemption from damnation, and friendship from loneliness. I am ecstatic to be a member of MNFurs, and the furry fandom at large!

#50119 Quote
    Hello I’m Salizar. I’m relatively new to the community and trying to reach out and meet people. So again hello!

To obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is the law of life.

#50186 Quote
    Hey there! I’m Rascle. I think I had seen you around before. Im always looking for new friends. 🙂
    I’m gonna send you a telegram message.
    #50235 Quote
    Nice to see you again, Peachy. 🙂 I definitely remember your adorable Pixel suit. ^^
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.