Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– September to End of 2017 Events Discussion –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – September to End of 2017 Events Discussion –

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there, your Events once again with (dun dun duuuun), another discussion thread.  In this thread I am going to be talking about events happening after FM.  As you know starting September there will be our Fall Picnic in Minnehaha Park and many more things in the works…

In September I want to go back to Mill Ruins for a fun-filled afternoon fursuit romp either on a Saturday or Sunday (depends on what day people want).

Community Bowling-wise, I am not sure which month to fit one in yet…It might be September as I have a lead on Tuttle’s in Hopkins!

In October I am hoping to call 1 of 2 mini-golf locations to setup another round of Community Mini-Golf.  It will either be the one next to Como Zoo & Conservatory or the one in Coon Rapids.  Also in October is the next Oval Fur Meet and hopefully we will hear some news on whether or not ZooBoo will be happening.

In November there will be our last Oval Fur Meet for 2017.  The fun thing about that is I want to turn this one into a big MNFurs Thanksgiving Party.  😀

Towards the end of November and/or start of December, I will be planning the logistics for the next MNFurs Holiday Party!

Speaking of the Oval Fur Meets, I am in talks with my contact there and starting in 2018 we will be on a set schedule to be there every month up towards the end of 2018.  Once I have confirmations put in please, there will be a thread later about it.

With all of that being said, feel free to share feedback!  🙂

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#49020 Quote
    – GREAT NEWS ~ UPDATE ~ COMMUNITY BOWLING –

Your Events fox again with some great news!  We will be back at Tuttle’s Bowl in Hopkins which is close to the Perkins meet in September.  Official announcement and thread coming soon!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#49032 Quote
    Thanks for all of your hard work on our behalf.

The mini golf and bowling sound especially fun to me. If I’m going to stink at a game, I might as well be wearing a tail while doing it. 😉

Engineer by day, artist by night.

#49035 Quote

Thanks for all of your hard work on our behalf. The mini golf and bowling sound especially fun to me. If I’m going to stink at a game, I might as well be wearing a tail while doing it.

You are welcome!  Once FM is over I will be making more posts so stay tuned.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.