Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Snowy Fursuit Romp Discussion –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – Snowy Fursuit Romp Discussion –

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE –

So, I want to do a fursuit romp when we have a decent amount of snow on the ground.  This would be on a winter day when there is no major weather in the forecast too.  Now I understand that some people may not want to get their suits wet from snow among other reasons, hence the discussion.

What do some of you think about this?  Does this sound like something fun to try doing?

I look to hearing some feedback!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#35626 Quote
    I’m definitely in.
    #35634 Quote
    A white wolf named Snow.  My only concern is you lose me 😛  I’m in.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#35637 Quote
    Thanks for the input guys!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#35646 Quote
    I’m in
    #35684 Quote
    – UPDATE –

It’s settled then, I am going to make this an event after hearing input here and elsewhere.  This will be an event once the winter train is moving along.

I think I am also going to plan this in the southern metro because there is not a lot event-wise in the south metro.  I am thinking the Apple Valley/Rosemount/Lakeville area.  Afterwards we will find a place to eat dinner and then everyone can do what they want from there.  🙂

I will also plan on making this an advertised event so expect to see an announcement.

More information on this sooooon!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#35756 Quote
    There is Carrals woods park http://ci.rosemount.mn.us/facilities.aspx?RID=28&Page=detail hear in Rosemount that is 44 acres of wooded trails and a park, with ample parking, I can also offer my place for changing if people do not want to change in there car or out in the cold since I am a 20 minute walk from one of the trail heads. Also there is an applebees, as well as a fist full of other near by places to eat
    #35757 Quote
    Thank you for the suggestion Lego!

I will keep this park in mind in my searches around the area.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#36200 Quote
    I might be interested! I would probably only wear a partial since my suit has longer hair… and that might not be very fun to clean after being in snow hehe.
    #36203 Quote

I might be interested! I would probably only wear a partial since my suit has longer hair… and that might not be very fun to clean after being in snow hehe.

Sounds good.  Yeah, some people may only partial if they do not want to get their whole self all snowy.  =p

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#36564 Quote
    – UPDATE –

By the end of this week, I should have a date/time for this.  Afterwards, details will slowly leak out from there.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.