Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Some stuff for sale

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    I do not have prices set in stone. Make me an offer. If you have any questions, reply here or message me on Telegram: https://t.me/lewpers/ What’s listed here is not all I have.

[Computer Parts]

16GB DDR4 Laptop Memory (3200mhz) – 40$

Intel core i7-9700k(boxed) – 75$

EVGA SuperNova 1000w(no cables) – 75$

Alienware 25 inch 240hz monitor – 200$

Corsair H60 AIO Water Cooler – 30$

[Video Games]

Super Nintendo – 80$

PlayStation 1(with box) – 90$

PlayStation One – 75$

PlayStation 2 (original model) – 80$

Nintendo 64 – 80$

[Camera Stuff]

Tamron 18-200

Canon kit 18-55

Canon kit 75-300

My previous customers have granted me permission to list them here. You’re free to ask them about their purchasing experience:

Telegram: @FluffyZaros – They bought iPhone 12 Pro Max, Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Airpods Pro, Alienware M17 R4, Dell XPS Laptop, Mac Mini M1, and more.

Telegram: @aridacus – They bought Alienware 17 R3, 32GB DDR3 Ram Kit.

Telegram: @Caltsar – They bought AMD Ryzen 9 3900X w/AIO cooler/motherboard, 1660ti and more. Their friend bought a RTX 2070 Super.

Telegram: @GlitterWitch – They bought an iPad air 4th gen with apple pencil, Game boy advance SP with games.

Telegram: @drunkhorsedad – They bought a full computer with a i9 10900k, 3060ti, open loop liquid cooling, 64GB ram.

Telegram: @Tuskuul – Bought a full build with 10th gen i7, 2070super, 16GB ram, 16GB 3200MHz ram kit.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Lewpy.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Lewpy. Reason: New items, reusing old thread
    • This topic was modified 4 days, 23 hours ago by Lewpy.
    • This topic was modified 4 days, 23 hours ago by Lewpy.
    • This topic was modified 4 days, 23 hours ago by Lewpy. Reason: Added items
    • This topic was modified 4 days, 21 hours ago by Lewpy. Reason: Added previous customers with contact info
    • This topic was modified 4 days, 21 hours ago by Lewpy.
    • This topic was modified 4 days, 21 hours ago by Lewpy.
    • This topic was modified 4 days, 5 hours ago by Lewpy. Reason: Added more items
    #58757 Quote
    Bumping this post since it was created 1 year, 9 mo ago and updated today with new items.
    #58762 Quote
    Do you have prices for these? I’m looking for a new processor and that i7-9700k is looking super tempting!

Nanalam❤️

#59077 Quote
    I’ve updated the topic with more items.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX