Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Space available in a room at the Holiday In O’Hare

Home Forums Conventions Ride/Room Share for Midwest Fur Fest(MFF) Space available in a room at the Holiday In O’Hare

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Greetings,

My name is Inflatable Zebra.  I have a space for three people available at the Holiday Inn O’Hare from Thursday to Monday.  If your party has less than three people, I will still have the room open for the remaining spaces (your party <u>doesn’t</u> need to be three people to be accepted).  The Holiday Inn O’Hare is not very far from the convention and is probably more convenient than the host hotel due to elevator lines.  I will be arriving by car Thursday afternoon before the con starts.

I am a male.  You would probably consider me a grey muzzle.  I am 63 years old.  I am a non-smoker—never had and I drink only very occasionally.  As far as I know I am not a heavy snorer.  I am pretty much a laid back guy, not much into partying except what the convention offers.

I am a non-suiter but I will bring some camera equipment.  I won’t be bringing any big equipment, just a few cameras and a tripod.

I will be sharing the cost of the room equally with the other tenants of the room.  I probably will be bringing some snacks to share.

My main bylaws are that there is no wild partying in the room, loud noises when people are trying to sleep or any form of vandalism (don’t break the hotel!).  I am looking forward in hosting you.  My e-mail address is [email protected].  Thank you.

Inflatable Zebra

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.