Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Spring Picnic

Home Forums Events 2022 Spring Picnic Spring Picnic

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hey there community members! MNFurs is proud to announce that the Spring Picnic is being hosted at French Regional Park @ the Skyview Picnic Area. Com
    [See the full post at: Spring Picnic]
    #61125 Quote
    Speaking of annual spring picnic, have you heard? MNFurs is hosting its annual Spring Picnic at French Regional Park in Plymouth, MN!

Please bring a dish, snacc, drinks to share. It is a picnic after all! Like many of our other events, this is a great way to be social and meet others, so bring some board games, yard games, etc etc. We’ll be providing burgers, and brats to grill. So if you want, feel free to bring something we can grill (We’ll be looking for grillmaster volunteers soon).

Also, like our other events, This doesn’t cost you anything, but it does cost us for the space and materials. We’ll be providing limited edition Spring Picnic badges with artwork by community members, @Alfredo Dé Fettuccine & @dog dog. Badge cost TBA. Coordinate and chat about the picnic in 2022-spring-picnic.

Feel free to RSVP. Vaccinations are not required, but recommended! Face coverings optional.

Furry Migration Staff (Video Head & Digital Signage) & MNFurs President.

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#61135 Quote

Vaccinations are not required, but recommended! Face coverings optional.

hennepin county is in the red right now for covid cases, i believe you should reconsider

#61136 Quote
    I AM SO EXCITED! Holy crap hopefully I can finish my new suit in time but if not that’s okay. OwO
    #61144 Quote
    Hi everyone!

cant wait too see you all again ^^

#61154 Quote
    MNFurs is providing:

• Beef Burgers with buns (Keto options available)
      • American cheese
    • Brats with buns (Keto options available)
    • Condiments (Ketchup & Mustard)
    • Plates / Napkins / Etc

You’re encouraged to bring items for the picnic!

• There will be an area for food items, please feel free to put your dish with everything else
      • Don’t forget to collect dishware before leaving!
    • Please label appropriately if your item contains nuts.
    • Please feel free to bring whatever additional items you want for the grill, please communicate with staff if you have grill items so we can coordinate with the grillmaster(s)

Schedule:

• 10:30am – Setup
    • 11am – Event starts
    • 12pm – Grill Session 1
    • 1pm – Welcome everyone, MNF Remarks
    • 1:30pm – Group Photo (Weather Permitting)
    • 3pm – Grill Session 2
    • 5pm – Last call for merch & badge sales
    • 7pm – Wrap up & cleanup

This event doesn’t cost you anything but it does cost the organization money! Things like grill, propane, venue, and food items add up. If you like what we do, and want to continue to see us run events for our community, please consider making a donation, purchasing a badge at the picnic or dropping us a few dollars in our donation jar! Entirely optional, but much appreciated! Thanks everyone!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by DrRaccoon.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by DrRaccoon. Reason: spelling corrections

Furry Migration Staff (Video Head & Digital Signage) & MNFurs President.

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.