Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

St Cloud Area Roomate wanted

Home Forums Regional Discussions Minnesota Central Region St Cloud Area Roomate wanted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    I’m looking for an extra roomate in the St. Cloud Area.  The roomate must be able to pay 300$ per month for rent, utility cost varies, but is usually around 30-40$ share during the summer, and 50-70$ in the winter.  Cable, and high speed internet is provided for free.  You will be expected to pay for your own food, however, more often than not, I don’t mind cooking for the household.

This house consists of myself, a 25 year old male, and another older roomate.  While we are both furries, we do not own this house, and make a point to keep the place clean.  This includes sweeping, moping, vacuuming, doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen, as well as minor lawn care.  As a member of the house you’d be expected to keep the living area’s clean and free of trash and clutter.   I don’t care how dirty you want to keep your own room, as long as it doesn’t get to a point where it poses any sort of… health risks, or anything that would permanently damage the house.

We live in a three bedroom house, the house is older but it is in good condition and well maintained.  If interested, please reply to this message if you’d like to take a look at the place, you can also reach my email at [email protected]

Again, we are looking for people who are trustworthy, and clean, and able to fulfill their obligations.

#30645 Quote
    Are you still looking for a roomate, because I’m very interested.

(Moonwalks) HEE-HEE!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.