Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Sunday's Oval Fur Meet ~ Public Ice Skating –

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic – Sunday's Oval Fur Meet ~ Public Ice Skating –

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there!  First as a reminder, this Sunday is the last Oval Fur Meet for this year and will start back up again the start of 2018.  That being said, the Oval has open public skating & hockey from 12:00-2:00 on Sunday.  If you feel like coming to the Oval early and want to skate, you can pay to skate for a couple hours and rent skates there too if you do not have your own.

For those who have not done their public skating, you go in through the front entrance and there will be a service desk to pay admission.  Next you go around the corner and down the stairs and there will be many long benches to sit on and prepare to skate.  You can also rent skates down there too (I think this is a separate cost from your ticket admission).  With this being an open space when I have skated there, I have a bag with my skating stuff in it and I put it under one of the benches or in a corner.

NOTICE:  If you decide to skate during public skating hours, keep in mind that access to our reserved room will not be available ’till 3:00.  Any personal belongings brought into the Oval, if skating, should be kept in your vehicle, with someone you are skating with, or kept in a bag underneath a bench or elsewhere.

NOTICE 2:  Public skating is not available during the time frame of our fur meet.

OVAL SKATING CENTER INFORMATION + PRICING:  RIGHT HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#49965 Quote
    – HEY THERE –

Hey there! As an update, Norm and I will be at the Oval some around or after 12:00 to do some skating.  If anyone else shows up, we’ll see you there!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.