Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Sushi Discussion –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – Sushi Discussion –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

Hey it’s me and I am back with another discussion thread.  A couple of people have been asking me when I am hosting another sushi dinner gathering.  I am not sure as of now, but this brings up that fun and simple question…For those who like sushi, please see my question below and discuss.  🙂

Want to have it on a Friday or Saturday night?

I will probably plan this for next month since this month I am already hosting another event.  I will probably try to do this sometime in April.  As usual, I will probably use the popular Kyoto Sushi & Hibachi since it’s all you can eat for one price.

Once a discussion gets going on we find an overall consensus on this topic, I will work on an official post later.

OMG sushi!  Must have must have, sushi! …Okay, calm down Drake.  =p

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#29765 Quote
    If I can make it, I’m down.  Because SUSHI.

One cannot have enough sushi in their life.

#29768 Quote

One cannot have enough sushi in their life.

So true and if only it was cheaper…Wait, that would be bad sushi.  XP

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#29796 Quote
    I’d totally be up for sushi! But, uh, which Kyoto place are we gonna go to? I searched up the place, and from what I pulled up, there are multiple cities that have it. So, is there a specific one that we’re gonna go to?

"There is no shame in love. There is shame, however, in falsely loving." -Me, Senchi Tazumi. Also, does it make me a narcissist to quote myself like that?

#29798 Quote

I’d totally be up for sushi! But, uh, which Kyoto place are we gonna go to? I searched up the place, and from what I pulled up, there are multiple cities that have it. So, is there a specific one that we’re gonna go to?

Different Kyoto Sushi’s have different amenities, the one we almost always use is in Roseville.

#29799 Quote

the one we almost always use is in Roseville.

To add on to what Ridayah said, the location in Roseville has always been accommodating as well.  This venue is a tad smaller versus the Maple Grove location but we’ve over 20 people who up to these in the past.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#29800 Quote
    Fridays would probably work best for me, taking school and work into account.

I’ve actually never had sushi, so I’d love to tag along, and give it a try.

I'm not crazy, I'm just... Okay, yeah maybe I'm a little nuts.

#29803 Quote

Fridays would probably work best for me, taking school and work into account. I’ve actually never had sushi, so I’d love to tag along, and give it a try.

Thank you for the input Traxx, will keep your suggestion for what day in mind.

Sushi is very tasty, especially some of the cooked ones.  Once I get a date setup and if you can attend, I will help you pick out some good rolls.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#29805 Quote
    Mmm. Maybe. Fridays work the best, as with Saturdays I work every other and the events tend to fall on the ones I work.

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

#29807 Quote

Mmm. Maybe. Fridays work the best, as with Saturdays I work every other and the events tend to fall on the ones I work.

Depending on the evening that I plan this next month, I am going to try and see what evenings are free for you.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#29815 Quote

To add on to what Ridayah said, the location in Roseville has always been accommodating as well. This venue is a tad smaller versus the Maple Grove location but we’ve over 20 people who up to these in the past. :)

~ Drake M.

I always went to the one in Eagan which also have a Hibachi grills. So when I went to the one in Roseville I was like “This is a trick!”. Still awesome the all you can eat special at any location!

Member of Minnesota Furs a 501c3 Non Profit, former Convention Chairman for Furry Migration, volunteer, and always doings lots of other stuff.

Feel free to ask questions because I'm here for you!
    Kurst "YipYap" Hyperyote

#29819 Quote
    Official post coming soon!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#29827 Quote

To add on to what Ridayah said, the location in Roseville has always been accommodating as well. This venue is a tad smaller versus the Maple Grove location but we’ve over 20 people who up to these in the past. :) ~ Drake M.

I always went to the one in Eagan which also have a Hibachi grills. So when I went to the one in Roseville I was like “This is a trick!”. Still awesome the all you can eat special at any location!

Not to mention that Eagan DOES offer all you can eat dinner buffets for $24.99. http://www.kyotomn.com/buffet2.aspx

So if others want to do sushi meets too just another location to add to the list lol.

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

#29841 Quote
    – UPDATE –

I have decided on a date on when to have this.  I plan to have an official post up next week sometime.  As an FYI, an RSVP will be required so I can have an exact count for the reservation.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#29842 Quote
    Woohoo, sushi!  If it’s an ameniable date, I will RSVP ASAP and a whole lot of other acronyms I’m failing to remember right now.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.