Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Taking Public Transportation to Oval Meets?

Home Forums Events Twin Cities Fur Meets Taking Public Transportation to Oval Meets?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    I’m pretty new to the MN Furs community but after having a great time at Furry Migration and the fall picnic I decided that I’d like to start attending the monthly Roseville Oval Meets. I had talked to a MN Furs organizer at the MN Furs room party at Furry Migration who informed me that the location of the Roseville Oval Meet was chosen to make it easy to get to for furs living in the metro area who rely on the bus system to get around, which sounded great to me since I don’t have a car and take public transportation everywhere.

Unfortunately though when I looked up routes and schedules for the location of the Oval Meets (2661 Civic Center Dr, Roseville, MN, 55113) on https://www.metrotransit.org the computer system said that there was no transit service to anywhere within a mile of that location. Was the computer system in error or was the event organizer I spoke with incorrect and there really is no way to get to the Oval Meets by bus?

I’d definitely love to start attending them, but the transportation logistics are looking a little tricky.

"If it makes you happy and it doesn't hurt anyone, then it's good." - Bob Ross

#54268 Quote
    No, that’s not a system error. On Sunday the oval doesn’t have bus service; although, the nearest stop is Rosedale Mall which has the A-Line rapid bus to both the Blue & Green Light rail trains (so every 15 min or so). It can also be arranged with other furs to get picked up and dropped off there.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Ski Sharp.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.