Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Thank You 2021 Fall Picnic

Home Forums Events 2021 Fall Picnic Thank You 2021 Fall Picnic

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    – THANK YOU –

Hey there, Drake here!  The Fall Picnic the other day was a huge success and it was great to see everyone and all the fun being had.  I want to take a moment and point out some areas of recognition.

Also on a fun note, our count for attendance yesterday was at or around 160.  😀

First and foremost, I want to thank Yancha, my second in command, for the picnic.  We both did a lot of work behind the scenes prior to the picnic, but he got the ball rolling on a lot of things and it was great to be part of the magic prior and during the picnic.  Here’s to doing another picnic, it was a lot of fun!

Next up, I want to thank Ro for their hard work on the picnic badge artwork.  It was great to see the work in progress prior to the picnic and then the final product printed out…Cute badges that match the season!

I also want to thank our other previous artists who submitted their artwork submissions prior to the picnic!

Next I want to thank Aquaregia  (hope I spelled your name correctly) for bringing the big portable grill.  This has been a life saver at all of picnics and is always appreciated.

Next I want to thank Yarrick and Serg for their photography duties at the picnic.  This is always a big task at any picnic as there is a lot going on and capturing moments is fast-paced.  Look forward to seeing the photos they took!

Next I want to thank Rico for equipment setup for our MNFurs merchandise table.  That is always a task to get setup, but it all got done.

Next up I want to thank many of our volunteers who stepped up to help with duties from the grill to the merchandise table, & pre-setup/post-teardown.  Our volunteers include Sk3ll, Augie Doodle, Pico, Sushi, Jac, & Dei.  I hope I did not miss anyone else.  🙂

Next I want to thank Flip for the setup and information provided for Midwinter Frolic.  This is one of the next big future events coming up in January and look forward to hearing how it goes.

Lastly and most importantly, thank you to all of YOU who came out to the picnic.  It is all of you that make our events possible and keep our events moving forward!

Excited for the next picnic in 2022!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Drake M..
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#59866 Quote
    Thank you, everyone! It was so much fun. Looking forward to the next picnic 🙂
    #59867 Quote
    first event in suit was not disappointed
    #59868 Quote
    yeet!
    #59869 Quote
    Thank you again for the fun picnic & letting me design the badge!! 🐶🐶🐶💕
    #59870 Quote
    Agreed.  Thank you and thank you again for doing your best to keep activities safe!
    #59884 Quote
    Thank you for making this picnic possible. It was nice to participate in such an outdoor gathering again after a two-year hiatus. I look forward to the spring picnic next year. 🙂
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.