Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– THANK YOU –

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    – THANK YOU –

Hey there!  I want to say thank you to everyone who came out to the Easter Party this afternoon and into the evening.  It was a lot of fun despite the rainy and slushy weather, but it was great.  We also had some of our Duluth community members and it was great to see you there too.  I now want to take some time and thank all who helped out!

First and foremost, I want to thank all of YOU for coming out to the party.  It is all of you that make our events a success and keep moving us forward.

Next up I want to thank Augie Doodle for putting in good time at the COVID check-in table.  This can be a stressful position with many things thrown at you, but he was great.  Rico also stepped in too when it got busy which I also appreciate!

Next I want to thank Hikyuuri for keeping a watch for attendees coming in and also assisting with COVID check-ins when necessary.

Next I want to thank all of my volunteers who helped out prior, during, and during the busy post tear-down…Tear-down especially as that is hard work.  These people include Strahl, Yarrick, Sam, & a couple others before the party, you know who you are…I am sure I may be missing others, but all who helped throughout, it is much appreciated.

Next I want to thank Euro and Kehmet for assisting with photography and the photoshoot.  I also want to thank Yarrick for bringing in some equipment and other items for the photoshoot too.

Next I want to give a huge thanks to Alpha for running the gift exchange.  This is always a big task and he did an amazing job at it and I hope he can do it again next year.

Next I want to thank Rico for helping with merch sales and also Midnight who I saw helping too.

Next up, I want to thank Kurst for doing Easter badge printing and those sales.

Lastly, I want to thank Ace for setting up and running their quilt and dog toy making table.  I heard that some people came over and helped and hope to have this setup at future Oval events.

See you all next year!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#60835 Quote
    Thank you for hosting and setting up a table for me to do my thing. It was a great time so thanks to all who volunteered and put in the time and effort to make the event great!!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.