Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Thank You For Coming + Lost & Found

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Picnic Wooo!

The MN Furs Fall 2016 Picnic proved to be one of our most successful picnics. We got close to hitting several records previously held only by our larger Spring picnics. Everyone who attended, and especially helped out, made this possible and I would like to again extend my thanks.

While an amassing of storms had to close us a few hours short, I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed the great food brought by our community.

If you have any ideas how to improve or have constructive criticism, feedback is always appreciated. Feedback, as always, can be sent using the Contact Us link under the About section of the website.

-Dei-

Lost & Found

A few items were found in our area during cleanup, some owners have been identified and others have not. If you think you lost something, or found something, The Lost & Found will be at the next MN Furs Perkins meet. You can also contact MN Furs through the Contact US link and we will work on trying to make arrangements for the return of any items.

For the cookies!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.