Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Thanksgiving ~ Safety –

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic – Thanksgiving ~ Safety –

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    – THANKSGIVING AND BEING SAFE –

Hey there, your Events fox here!  Thanksgiving is soon to be around the corner and with this, some of you may still be traveling.  Whether you are staying home, doing a virtual Thanksgiving, or still traveling, please be smart, safe, wear a mask, & practice safe social distancing when and where you can.  There is still an uncontrolled pandemic here and this year’s holiday season is a big target for COVID-19.

Your Events fox cares for you all !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#58352 Quote
    Likewise! I’m going to be doing a video conference with my fam this year!

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

#58354 Quote
    – HELLO AGAIN –

Hello again community!  Thanksgiving is tomorrow and again, for those of you still traveling whether it be by car or flying, please be safe.  For those of you staying home and quarantining, I hope that you are able to have fun over Thanksgiving…Maybe do a Zoom call with friends and family and do a virtual meal.

Your Events fox cares about you all and we will get through this!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.