Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

THAT Undead Cat…? Of Course!

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs THAT Undead Cat…? Of Course!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hello everyone!

I am M.J. Hopper, AKA “Necrofeline” or “Necro” as most of my friends like to call me. For those of you who frequent FA, yeah, I AM that Necrofeline. Er…dunno what the general rating of these forums are as of yet, so I will not say a whole lot beyond that, but those of you who are familiar with my work probably know why. ^^;

I am an artist, a bisexual female, and have been a proud fur for about three to four years now. I love to draw and write; I’ve been pretty active in both the fanart/fanfiction communities for quite awhile now, as well as working on a few of my own projects and assisting my friend/boss Harry with Meep: The Spacebat, a 2-D animated shooter game with cuteness, silliness and charm (at least I think so). I am in charge of animation/sprites as well as character design…so maybe I am a bit biased there. ^^; Regardless, I enjoy working on it and it is fun to practice and hone animation skills too!

As you may have already guessed, my ‘sona is an undead (zombie) domestic cat by the name of Necro. She is cynical, mischievous, and slightly sharp-tongued; she also in some situations practices alchemy research. I do have a Ponysona (MLP version) as well, named Mitzi, but I will share that another time.

Necro’s ref sheet is included here, but she HAS admittedly gone through a few changes design-wise since then; I am working on an updated ref as this one is quite dated…^^;;;

…Anyway, I am happy to be here in a friendly fur community, and I hope you will welcome me regardless of…whatever, heehee…

Looking forward to meeting new people!

#53453 Quote
    Welcome to the group! I’m Aerak, one of the staff. I hadn’t heard of ya before now so I looked you up. I’ve been on FA ever since the very beginning when my bf, Alkora, created it.

Hope you have a great time here and that we see you at some of our events. Upcoming events are posted at the bottom of the website. =3

#53456 Quote
    Welcome, Necro! I’m just a Felicaw (a thing I made up) that’s sometimes a centaur… thing…., a Hell-hound, or a bat! I hope you have fun here and I don’t know what else to write because I’m terrible at talking ^-^’
    #53458 Quote
    Ohhhh a zombie kitty, that’s something I haven’t seen yet. Very nice.

I’m just a simple lioness please to meet ya.

#53464 Quote
    Welcome Necro! What fandoms do you like to write about? Also, your fursona gave me an idea for a character for Pathfinder XD
    #53643 Quote
    Welcome to the community Necro!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.