Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– The Now ~ Safety ~ You –

Home Forums MNFurs Announcements – The Now ~ Safety ~ You –

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    – THE NOW, SAFETY, & YOU –

Hi there, your Events fox here!  With our states current shelter in place restrictions set, I just want to remind, and continue to remind all of you again to take these set restrictions seriously.  Yes it’s not easy to be cooped up indoors with either limited to zero human contact and interactions if you live alone or have only one or two roommates.  Remember that we are all in this together and these next couple of weeks will be crucial all around the globe.

As we continue to move forward in the now, continue social distancing and if you must/need to go out whether it be for groceries, grabbing some take-out, or getting some exercise, please be vigilant.

This is also me speaking to you and I want our community to remain safe in these difficult times.

Finally, once we can slowly return to some kind of normalcy in this chaos, I look forward to seeing all of you again…Truly!

With love & warming wishes,

Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#58048 Quote
    – HELLO AGAIN! –

Hello again, your Events fox here!  The month of April is well underway and soon it will be near the end.  We look forward to seeing shelter in place orders being lifted in our state as well as other states. We also look forward to being able to setup and host events again soon.

While that will be good and we can watch and observe the economy slowly reopen, I still want us all to continue practicing safe and practical habits to remain healthy as threats of potentially COVID-19 are still there.  Social distancing is still going to be recommended so again, please be smart, safe, & healthy.  When we do begin to start hosting events again, we will still be watching the CDC, and other resources for updates.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#58106 Quote
    – HEALTH CHECK –

Hey, your Events fox here again…Since the start of last week and still throughout the weekend, the twin cities community has been through a journey with the root cause of what has happened.  Now I am not going into those details because everyone knows and this is a furry community and I am going to refrain from anything political.

This post is focused on our community members…How is everyone doing?  For those within the 494/694 loop in areas strongly effected, are you okay?

Please remember throughout the weekend to remain safe and stay indoors as a curfew goes into effect again tonight.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#58107 Quote
    Please stay safe everybody <3<3
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.