Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– The Photos –

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    – THE PHOTOS –

Hey there!  So this year I was very chill with photography versus last year where I was running around everywhere with my camera.  Below is a link to my Flickr gallery with a small batch of photos I took at the party yesterday.  If you are in any of these you are welcome to repost elsewhere in your social media and other furry realms.  Please be sure to give me credit for any photo(s) reposted.  🙂

FLICKR GALLERY:  RIGHT HERE

To all of our other photographers, feel free to share stuff here too if you want!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#57737 Quote
    I just uploaded my photos onto my Smugmug:

https://goldeneyeuro.smugmug.com/Furry-Events/MNFurs-Holiday-Party-Jan-4-2020/

Please feel free to share/repost, just please credit my Smugmug, Instagram, or Twitter.  And just send an email, Twitter message, reply here if you’d like any of the full size original files.  Thank you and enjoy!

Never be average...- myself

When life has no purpose, you're dead already- Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Humans are so stupid.  I'm definitely sure of that now- Lavi from D. Gray Man

#57738 Quote
    Good photos Euro!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#57757 Quote
    How do I get the photos of me?  I cant seem to find my individual photos?

#57758 Quote

How do I get the photos of me? I cant seem to find my individual photos?

One of the others from the Photography Department probably got photos of you.  Can someone from the department chime in possibly?  I know Euro’s photos are up and I know there are two others that may still be working on their photos.

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#57759 Quote
    Yes, I haven’t been able to get to my photos yet
    #57761 Quote

Yes, I haven’t been able to get to my photos yet

Thanks Kehmet!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#57770 Quote
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Kehmet.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.