Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

The Walking Dead Escape

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions The Walking Dead Escape

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Heya folks, incase you’re an undead fan and didn’t know, The Walking Dead Escape is coming to Minneapolis for 1 day, June 21st.Edit: Change of plans since a friend is driving up, we’ll just be doing the survivor run. Is anyone else going and/or interested in going? Tickets are $75 and $150 for regular/VIP, however theyre $25 off for advance purchase online.

There is a group discount if you have 12 regular ticket holders going for a further $5 off. (Not valid with a military discount or VIP ticket). Anyway, I thought itd be fun to go as a group and dodge the undead, is anyone wanting to meet up?

What: The Walking Dead Escape ( http://www.thewalkingdeadescape.com/ )
    When: June 21st. 6pm-Late =b (Many people go for drinks afterwards)
    Where: Target Center/Minneapolis
    Who: So far I know Myself, FStalker(From Illinois) and Zen may be going. If anyone else is, I’d love to meet up!

Fursuit: Costumes are encouraged but I for one wouldnt want to wear fur stuff where theres possibly makeup/fake blood/ect that could get on it.

Edit: This is NOT a marathon. However, there will be/you might: Run, Jump, Crawl, Climb, Spring, Dodge, Sweat, Swear and Scream ;). They have alternative paths for those with health issues that you can talk to the staff about before hand. However, people should be aware that you may need or will do any of the previously listed activities.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by Sike. Reason: Word choicage
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by Sike.

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

#24141 Quote
    That sure does look fun.
    #24199 Quote
    Added a list of those that may possibly be attending. If anyone wants to meet up to do the run together, or do something afterwards, let me know =3

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.