Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– The Weather Corner –

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    – THE WEATHER CORNER WITH DRAKE –

Hey there, it’s time to talk about weather stuff.  I have created this weather corner thread to keep you updated on the latest reports.  I want our community members to be safe traveling to and from.  Please be sure to review this thread often as I will update it when I can with the latest in weather reports.

NOTICE:  Yes, the Holiday Party is still on schedule from 2:00 – 8:00 and will not be cancelled

The latest reports are that we are in a winter storm watch from Sunday night to Monday afternoon.  Moderate to heavy snow starting Sunday evening with a winter mix the following morning.

Again, please review this thread often as I will update when I hear weather updates.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#50581 Quote
    – UPDATE –

Hey there!  As an update, most of the heavier snow is now suppose to start falling ’till much later in the evening on Sunday and the wintry mix in the very early hours Monday.  That being said, for those worried about driving conditions it should be fine and I am sure there will be some snowfall throughout Sunday afternoon.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#50594 Quote
    – UPDATE –

Hey there!  As another update, been reading that most of the snow is still not suppose to hit ’till late Sunday night through Monday evening.  For those worried about travels it sounds like Sunday will be looking good.

I will continue to update this thread when I hear of new updates!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#50615 Quote
    – LAST UPDATE –

Hey there!  As a final update, this big winter storm, now named Storm Jaxon, is not suppose to get really bad ’till sometime after the party.  For those still worried about weather conditions we should be in the clear ’till later after the party.  More information about the storm in the link below.

WEATHER INFORMATION:  RIGHT HERE

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.