Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Thoughts, Reviews, and Discussions on The Superior Guardian story

Home Forums General Discussions Writing Thoughts, Reviews, and Discussions on The Superior Guardian story

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    I didn't know of any other place than here to post this. As you can already tell, I have some how decided to rope MNFurs into a a new project of mine, which is a web based story that may not have an ending on my fursona, Tamayoshi. This part of the form will be the place for folks to write their thoughts about the general story, “The Superior Guardian”, reviews on the story, discussions about plot, characters, and relationships between characters, and hopefully discussions about the story in general. Here's how I came up with the story and sort of what I hope to do with it eventually.

While I was up north on my annual vacation to the north shore of Lake Superior, I felt enough was enough and finally began writing the first 3 chapters of my fursona's story. I feel if I have a fursona, I should show him off in the best way possible, through writing. As I stated above, this is going to be a web series of chapters with one chapter each month, starting in November. Eventually, later on I hope to include fursona's of yours, possibly. I will release guidelines for that at a different time, but please let me know what you think, what you would like to see more of, and where you hope this story will go to at the end.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#8408 Quote
    Thanks for putting it up. I'll read it later when I'm awake 😛  but glad to see another furry writter on here. You can also post your story for free on furaffinity.net after setting up a free account. Another good place is sofurry.com, another free site.
    #8409 Quote
    I actually have put out there on furaffinity, but thank you for letting me know about the other site.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#8416 Quote
    If I can get your thoughts before November, I would be so glad of that.

Poetry is power.

#8590 Quote
    The next chapter is in the works, but will not be up until close to the end of November. Sorry to everyone who have been anxiously waiting. 

Poetry is power.

#9191 Quote
    Chapters 3 and 4 will be done by the end of this week, just in time for the holidays, right? Anyway, the drafts are in their finishing moments and I thought I would up date the fans on that. So please keep an eye on this page during this week. I promise. 

Poetry is power.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.