Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Trick or treat 2018

Home Forums Events Trick or treat 2018

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    https://wspmn.gov/Calendar.aspx?EID=656

Who wants to join me on the trick or treat trail this halloween from 6-8 at harmon park in west st paul? Free and open to the public. Costumes allowed. See website for event details. I live 2 blocks from there so if someone wants to go but is worried about having a place to change you can visit my house.

#54522 Quote
    Just to clarify, I e-mailed the lady in charge of this event and they don’t have any rules about costumes other than that they be family friendly and this event is 100% fursuit friendly. I’m hoping to be there rain or shine! There’s going to be bonfires, free food (hotdogs), costume contest, and photo booth in addition to the trick or treat trail. All ages welcome. There’s tons of free street parking in the neighborhood and a parking lot. They have outbuildings on site as well (though I haven’t used them myself yet). Bring your friends! Bring your family! Bring your fursuit!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.