Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Twitter issues.. Help ':)

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic Twitter issues.. Help ':)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    A friend told me to try using Twitter to sell commissions and such so I went to log into the account I had made quite a while ago (maybe a year or two) and it says “Your account is currently suspended.” (I think it was because I was inactive for so long)

WHAT?!

I went to report this to Twitter because this wasn’t right and it had me log into the account to report the issue. I went to report that my account was suspended by clicking the section labeled as that. When the page loaded it said my account was not suspended or restricted and would not let me report the issue.

I then tried disabling the account all together so I could make a new one and it would not allow me to disable my account..

Twitter literally has no way for me to get this issue fixed and I’m not sure what to do..

I would make a new account but the thing is my current suspended account has my username and email and I do not want to make a different username. (Edit: oh yeah I tried renaming the suspended account and twitter would not allow that either)

Does anyone know how to fix this?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by Loo.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by Loo.

"The greatest value comes from loving yourself for who you are" ~Lindsey Stirling

#55791 Quote
    Have you tried resetting the password? Sometimes if an account is old and inactive, it locks up and needs a new password before it can unlock again. I don’t know if Twitter uses this system, but it’s worth a shot?
    #55792 Quote
    Yeah I actually had to reset the password when I logged in because I forgot it😅
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by Loo.

"The greatest value comes from loving yourself for who you are" ~Lindsey Stirling

#55806 Quote
    Yay!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.