Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Urgent need for a room for a friend.

Home Forums Regional Discussions Minnesota Metro – Twin Cities Urgent need for a room for a friend.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Howdy friends! My name is Rosai and gosh it sure has been awhile since I’ve posted anything on here. But that’s what happens in the life of an adult things are always there to keep your life interesting and eventful to say the least.

Speaking of which me and my partner have recently reached a problem. A lot of finacle trouble trouble hit us at once that I won’t get into to save time. As such we are forced to leave our apartment for the time being and move into my folks place so we can clear ourselves of the debt we are currently in and get certain things taken care of that we previously couldn’t get done. We are both in the clear cuz we have a place to go however our roommate does not. I would take him with us for the time being but we don’t have room for it. If it helps our friend is currently employed and can make arrangements with paying rent as well. He’s looking preferably for a place around the Anoka area extending into Blaine. If anyone is also in need or a roommate or is looking for someone to help with money. Contact me when you can and we can discuss things further. You’d be doing this gentlemen a huge favor. Thank you for taking the time to read over my message you all have yourselves a wonderful rest of the day fur friends.  :3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.