Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Video content for Offical Furry Migration 2015 video wanted!

Home Forums Discussion Around Past MNFurs Events And Picnics Furry Migration 2015 Furry Migration General Discussions Video content for Offical Furry Migration 2015 video wanted!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hi guys!

We are going to be doing a series of videos for Furry Migration 2015 and putting them online in the next few weeks and months. One video I will be doing for sure will be a Convention Experience video from footage shot while wandering the con. And that is where I could use your help!

I was busy taping a lot of the panel programming and mainstage content so the amount of wandering videography I was able to record this year was limited. I can use some additional content to help fill out the video. If you are local: I have a portable HD and am willing to meet you anywhere in the twin cities to get the video content. Otherwise- am happy to pay postage if mailed on a DVD or can arrange an online transfer such as google drive or dropbox.

Anyone contributing video that I decide to use will get credit for it. Please let me know what dossier you prefer to be called by.

Thanks!

Yarrick
    Photography / Videography head Furry Migration 2015

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.