Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Volunteer Opportunities –

Home Forums Events 2022 MNFurs Holiday Party Volunteering – Volunteer Opportunities –

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO VOLUNTEERS! –

Hello volunteers!  As this thread is titled I will be looking for volunteers at the party.  For those interested in volunteering, you will not be obligated to dedicate all of your time volunteering.  The available positions involve work before, after, and on/off during.  I will have some sign-in sheets with me got tracking hours.  Speaking of hours, all will go towards your 20 for being able to nominate candidates at the next round of MNFurs board elections.

Below is a list of items where I will need some volunteers.

– Photography Assistance –> Got a camera?  We are looking for 1 or 2 people to be wandering photographers of all the fun stuff happening during the party

Pre-Party Setup –> Christmas tree setup, table/chair organization, etc

Trash Pickup During –> See trash on tables and floor?  Assist in picking up during

Post-Party Teardown –> Where the most assistance is needed from more trash cleanup, moving tables/chairs back, wiping down tables, vacuuming, etc

Are you interested in volunteering?  If so, please feel free to post here or email [email protected]

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#60698 Quote
    Hello!

I will be mainly working to watch over a table that will be making blankets and snuffle balls to be donated to the Animal Humane Society. I will mainly be at this table, but I may get a friend take over for me here and there. Hopefully throughout the event I can help to take some photos during these breaks, and I will be able to photograph the present exchange specifically, as I know this event is in need of being documented.

For anyone who is looking to help out with my volunteer opportunity for the AHS, you can help in several ways. One way is that I will have a donation bin, if you would like to donate any new blankets, toys, beds, etc that is one way to help! (Please bring only brand new things, and no dog/cat food, as they have a specific diet at the AHS).

Another way you can help is by making snuffle balls and blankets. I will bring the materials for this and provide instructions for those who would like to aid in making these.

The third way you can help is by bringing fabric for the snuffle balls and blankets. As previously mentioned, I will be bringing fabric and materials with me, but I will have limited supply! There should be enough to make a few blankets and snuffle balls, but it would be great if we could make even more! So if you find yourself having fleece and/or minky laying around your house please feel free to bring it!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.