Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Wanting to move out in a couple of months.

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic Wanting to move out in a couple of months.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hey there MN furries!

I was looking into moving out in a couple of months or sometime around to move out of my parent’s house to… serious family drama.

I’m currently trying to pay off my debts atm to start off good when looking for an apartment or some type of place to live. I’d also like to move to one that isn’t too expensive for rent here as living costs are generally high.

Here are a few rule that isn’t too bad imo:

-I work full-time morning shift. I make around $1800-$2000 a month so I need to at least live at a fair distance to my workplace so that I don’t waste too much gas or too much time to get to work.

– Must be an apartment near at or Maple Grove for commuting purposes.

– Maybe a long-term roomate or whichever length is doable for someone to stay as a roommate if someone wants to.

– Willing to be friendly or acceptable to manage fair costs, responsibilities, duties, or whatnot as well I would be too.

Some perks 😀 :

– I own lots of consoles and starting to build a game library. So if you’re ever bored and want to play some videogames, feel free to do so!

– Free to do a lot of things you want to! I’m not a overly strict person and you can have freedom to do what you like to to be happy 🙂

There’s probably a few more, but, we can discuss about it on Telegram or either on discord! I’ll provide both methods of contact below.

Hopefully I do get to move out in time and that I would like to build a friendship with said roomate 😀

Telegram: @Ignitex96

Discord: Ignitex#8106

#53348 Quote
    I sadly can’t offer you a place, but the Hillsborough apartments weren’t too bad. Also, if you need help moving, that should be doable for me.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.