Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

well hello everyone

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Hiya, i just moved to Minneapolis for college, i thought i’d join the most relevant Minnesota based furry forum. im an artist (its what im currently in school for) i suppose id like to know ho else is here in the twin cities, id like to get involved with the community if possible
    #12310 Quote
    Hello *shakes paw* I’m Ski#, I am not in the cities per-say, I’m an hour west of them in Hutchinson but it’s great your here and if you want to get involved talk with either zepaw or drake mccloud
    #12311 Quote
    Nice to meetcha. I hope to see you around.
    #12312 Quote
    Nice to meet you Saouchi, glad to see you found us, and hope to see you at the next meet. ^_^
    #12313 Quote
    Good to meet ya! Where abouts in MPLS are you? We have a Saturday biweekly meet at a Perkins in Hopkins, next one Nov 9. There are also various gatherings and events scattered liberally through the year. 
    #12314 Quote
    Hello Saouchi, name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you!

As Zepaw stated above, we have our bi-weekly meets that happen Saturday evenings starting at 5:00.

We also have various events that happen around the metro.  Some are MNFurs-hosted and others just ones put up by other community members.

It will be very fun to meet you and chat with you more.  I also hear that you want to become more involved with the community.  Hopefully we can make this happen for you in future conversations.  =)

Zepaw works with the Volunteers Division so if opportunities to volunteer, he is the one to speak to…Maybe he will see if you want to volunteer sometime.  I head the Events Division (aka Events Liaison) with one other.  Anything events-related from information to planning to making it happen is where I come in.

I will miss the meet on the 9th, but I will be at the one on the 23rd which is over MFF weekend.  I will be at pretty much all the others afterwards.

BI-WEEKLY MEET INFO –>   https://www.mnfurs.org/perkins-meet-bi-weekly/

EVENTS AREA –>  https://www.mnfurs.org/forums/forum/events/

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#12324 Quote
    You’re going to school in the Cities? :o Where at, the Art Institute?

If you’re at the U you should come hang out with me ;P I have like 11 hours of break every week where I have almost nothing to do.

#12328 Quote
    Welcome to the group =D Hope you enjoy your stay. Im the obnoxious strawberry Banana occasionally seen running around but everyone here is pretty friendly and the meets are awesome places to introduce yourself and make friends!

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

#12331 Quote

@Zepaw said:
    Good to meet ya! Where abouts in MPLS are you? We have a Saturday biweekly meet at a Perkins in Hopkins, next one Nov 9. There are also various gatherings and events scattered liberally through the year. 

oh i live on campus at mcad, ive already planed on going to the next bi-weekly meet :3

#12332 Quote

@Piroshki said:
    If you’re at the U you should come hang out with me ;P I have like 11 hours of break every week where I have almost nothing to do.

mcad actually, i can take a bus to the university though. maybe even this weekend

#12333 Quote

@thank youBizniz Fox said:
    Hello Saouchi, name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you!
    As Zepaw stated above, we have our bi-weekly meets that happen Saturday evenings starting at 5:00.
    We also have various events that happen around the metro.  Some are MNFurs-hosted and others just ones put up by other community members.
    It will be very fun to meet you and chat with you more.  I also hear that you want to become more involved with the community.  Hopefully we can make this happen for you in future conversations.  =)
    Zepaw works with the Volunteers Division so if opportunities to volunteer, he is the one to speak to…Maybe he will see if you want to volunteer sometime.  I head the Events Division (aka Events Liaison) with one other.  Anything events-related from information to planning to making it happen is where I come in.
    I will miss the meet on the 9th, but I will be at the one on the 23rd which is over MFF weekend.  I will be at pretty much all the others afterwards.
    BI-WEEKLY MEET INFO –>   https://www.mnfurs.org/perkins-meet-bi-weekly/
    EVENTS AREA –>  https://www.mnfurs.org/forums/forum/events/
    ~ Drake M.

i plan on attending the next one.

well more involved with the furry community here when i have time. im not sure how much i can do because of school though. 

thank you

#12339 Quote

@Saouchi
    said:

@Piroshki
    said:

mcad actually, i can take a bus to the university though. maybe even this weekend

Oh! I don’t live on campus, so unless something is planned I’m not typically there on weekends. I was more talking about tuesdays and thursdays, when I have 6- and 5-hour breaks respectively in the afternoon in between classes, and if you were around and bored you could come hang out with me. :P Of course I’m not gonna force you to bus over in the middle of a weekday just to hang out with me in between classes, though. Unless you want to.

#12340 Quote

@Piroshki said:

@Saouchi
    said:

@Piroshki
    said:

Oh! I don’t live on campus, so unless something is planned I’m not typically there on weekends. I was more talking about tuesdays and thursdays, when I have 6- and 5-hour breaks respectively in the afternoon in between classes, and if you were around and bored you could come hang out with me. :P Of course I’m not gonna force you to bus over in the middle of a weekday just to hang out with me in between classes, though. Unless you want to.

unfortunately, i have classes on both of those days that start at 1pm and run for 6 hours

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.