Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Well now to meet more furs.

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Well now to meet more furs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    High I’m Sigurd, I’ve been a furry for something like twenty years now and fast approaching forty.

By trade I’m a writer waiting for the publisher to get off their collective ass and send my book to second round editing. I will also be going back to school in a few days to get a degree in Cyber Security. I used to work in construction but after an accident I was left with permanent soft tissue damage.

I am married, at the end of August it will have been for fifteen years. I also have a son who’s a handful.

My wife and I will have a table in artist ally at Migration. She makes and sells Ojibwe bead work with furry themes. She just got started doing furry stuff after a long hiatus but she’s already producing high quality pieces. Her bust shots take around ten hours of work for a 6×4 piece. Something that size requires arpund three or four-thousand small beads, and only the Gods and customers know how much in cost of beads.
    If you want to check her stuff out look up Fur In Beads on FB. At the con we’ll have a coloring contest with prizes to win, and a raffle to win a paw print bracelet with glow in the dark paws worth about $40 glow beads are getting harder and harder to come by which is why they’re so expensive.

#49047 Quote
    Hi there. ^_^
    #49062 Quote
    Welcome to the community Sigurd!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#49065 Quote
    Hi Aaron!

I will have to stop by your table and say hi!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.