Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Werecamp Registration Is Open!

Home Forums Discussion Around Past MNFurs Events And Picnics Werecamp 2018 Werecamp Registration Is Open!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Are there specific check-in/check-out times on the 26th and 29th to arrive after/leave before? The reg page states “The full weekend registration includes … meals from Saturday breakfast through Monday breakfast” Is this correct in that no meals will be provided on Friday?

Check-in on Friday will be between 5 and 7 PM. On Monday we need everybody to pack up by 9 AM so we can get everything cleaned up by 10. (Any help cleaning will be greatly appreciated, we will need it.)

Since we are expecting most people to still be traveling during supper time, we opted to not provide a full meal on Friday. We will be providing some light food after check-in closes, but you may want to grab supper on the way over or bring something with you.

#50257 Quote
    I’m so excited! This will be my first camping experience 🙂
    #50394 Quote
    So a tad last minute but.

So the camp counselor 2 bed, rooms.  Can I register for that room even if I don’t have another person to room with?  Or will you just assign another person who is at that rate into the room?

The wording on the reg page suggests you need to have another person reg with you, which I don’t.

“<label class=”must-show ng-binding”> Couple ($140.00)</label>

Registration option for couples. Must register in a group of exactly 2. Lodging and food included. Will be assigned to a room for only 2 people.”

#50395 Quote
    I didn’t want to assign two people into the counselor rooms without them deciding who they would room with, mostly to avoid the potential drama that could occur. At the same time I didn’t want people to grab the rooms by themselves and cut the capacity on those kinds of rooms. So we did require people to get those rooms with another person.

Looking at what my current cabin allocations are, we have a couple of these rooms that are going to be going unused. Since we are at the end of registration I’m willing to show some flexibility on this one. Go ahead and complete a couples registration and put a placeholder name into the field for the other person.

Let me know if you don’t see this before the deadline. I’ll work some magic since you were waiting for a response from me.

#50567 Quote
    Oy, the pain of not planning ahead, and completely forgetting about this.  Sorry but I won’t end up attending after all :-Ç

Hope this can happen again next year!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.