Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

West Metro Meets Question

Home Forums Events Twin Cities Fur Meets West Metro Meets Question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Aerak 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Are these meets still pretty active? I’d like to go to some of these but I live somewhat far away (about 1hr 10min) from the Perkins in Hopkins. I wouldn’t want to show up just to realize that I’m the only one there.

Hoping to hear from some regulars of these meets!

#55639 Quote
    Yep, still active.  Calendar is at the bottom of the site as well under “Upcoming Events”.  I wouldn’t go to the Perkins meet tomorrow tho haha!  Foot of snow!
    #55640 Quote
    I’m really hoping it doesn’t snow like crazy tomorrow.

But to answer your question, there’s usually about 40-50 people spread out between the Hopkins Perkins and the Caribou across the street.

MNFurs is a 501(c3) educational non-profit organization. We provide events in the Minnesota area, but we also provide learning opportunities, scholarship programs, and we provide charitable work with our members for others nonprofit organizations. Our board of directors is elected each year by our membership, from our membership

President of MNFurs
    Furry Migration Hotel Liaison

Need help with something? Ask me!

#55641 Quote
    If it’s not going to snow too much I’d still plan on going. Hopefully the plows keep 47 clear. If not, I’ve still got good snow tires on my car. Can’t wait to meet some new people!
    #55642 Quote
    40-50? That’s quite the number. Shame the bus from UMD is book full.
    #55643 Quote

40-50? That’s quite the number. Shame the bus from UMD is book full.

It’s usually about half of what our monthly Oval meet ups get. I remember when even getting 30 people in one place was quite the accomplishment. XD

MNFurs is a 501(c3) educational non-profit organization. We provide events in the Minnesota area, but we also provide learning opportunities, scholarship programs, and we provide charitable work with our members for others nonprofit organizations. Our board of directors is elected each year by our membership, from our membership

President of MNFurs
    Furry Migration Hotel Liaison

Need help with something? Ask me!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX