Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Whelp, Guess What?! I'm new!

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Whelp, Guess What?! I'm new!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hello all,

First off thanks for having me here. I am new, and well I was led here by my offspring, he would probably be like, serious ma…  really… >_< posting already? If I told him, but alas I will let him find out the hard way, by reading it… mwahahhaa… seriously though.

So, I’m Mama Dragon, I am a mom of 3 kiddos, but I have 8 under my care right now. I was a foster mama, and well long story short a sibling group of 5 we took in became ours almost about two years ago now. Man time flies. So, my oldest came to me and with a serious nervous face and said Ma I’ve got something to tell you. Of course me, being me, I was like spit out child, I’ve got things to do. He told me he was interested in the fur community and I was like, really? Cool! So here I am. I am still learning, and hopefully we can learn together. I am not sure what I would be classified as, because I always call myself a dragon, and most of my friends and family do call me Mama Dragon, so ya there is that. He is wondering what he can do more to be apart of the community and again me being me I am more than happy to help encourage his growth and interests.

A little about me, I love to cook (seriously cooking mama over here), bake (i bake ALL the things), draw (typically anime and chibis… anime wasn’t as cool when i was my sons age, but I didn’t care, I still loved it!), write (fanfictions, stories, poetry, etc) play role playing games (DnD5e, Pathfinder, etc..), paint minis for said games previously, play board games (as in seriously I have an addiction of collecting games to play, we have a huge wall dedicated to board games, man I have an addiction… i wonder if they have an AA group for it.. meh oh well), and crafts (I love creating things, and I even jumped in (both claws) to make a foam fur head (thank you YouTube for helping me with foam, cutters, hot glue guns, and designs)…

I love to game, and I help the local gaming community by working st 2DCon (which is super fun and in August), and I am also a Girl Scout leader for one of my daughters… totally busy I am.

Anywho, ya… thanks for having me and hopefully I can help contribute as well as learn in the community.

Take care all,

MamaDragon

#56288 Quote
    you cook and bake?  be right over. hah

Welcome to the group here.

Furry Migration Staff (Volunteers) & MNFurs Board Member.

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Snap_E._Tiger

#56289 Quote
    Sure do… going to make a turtle cheesecake for a birthday for one of my boys. Always make enough to feed a small army, so next picnic or something I will make sure I bring stuff to share lololol..
    #56290 Quote
    Welcome to the group! I’m a mama of one but I take her interests seriously! We have a youth picnic on July 20th in Roseville. Come and meet other parents like me! Bring the cheesecake and the games! Let’s have fun! We plan to do some planning of youth activities and also for the convention “Furry Migration” which is held in Minneapolis in September. Looking forward to meeting you! (Former Girl Scout leader!)
    #56291 Quote
    Be whatever fits! Even if that’s a human – seriously, we’ve got plenty of people who have found us from the anime community and they just come as they are. No fursona needed. =3

Lots of us play D&D or Pathfinder. I’m in two Pathfinder groups, myself. All of our upcoming events are listed at the bottom of our website. Everything we run are all ages appropriate, except for the Youth meetups which are specifically for kids and their parents.

Hope to see you around! =3

#56543 Quote
    Welcome to the community Mama Dragon!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.