Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Winter Unlimited Fursuit Bowling at Ramsey Super Bowl THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Winter Unlimited Fursuit Bowling at Ramsey Super Bowl THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Mark me as a may be

Sounds good!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#28781 Quote
    Hey, I just got here,

and this is crazy,

but bowling’s awesome,

but it would take over 2 hours to get there through public transit and I’m too squeamish to ask any family to drive me…

so can someone help me out…maybe?

Anyone driving  to it from downtown?

#28792 Quote
    I hope that you are able to find the proper transportation to the event, FloWolF!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#28794 Quote
    This cat is coming! 😀 can’t wait!! I’ve never been fursuit bowling before.
    #28795 Quote

This cat is coming! :D can’t wait!! I’ve never been fursuit bowling before.

Awesome and fursuit bowling is a lot of fun.  I think you will have a great time!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28797 Quote
    Sure I’m down for that!

#28798 Quote

Sure I’m down for that!

Awesome, see you there Rex!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28804 Quote
    Where are you coming from Flo?
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Sauce.

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#28811 Quote
    I’d most likely be leaving from the Augsburg College campus Sauce.

I hope that’s not too out of the way.

I don’t have a suit so I shouldn’t take up much space in whatever vehicle you use.

#28828 Quote
    Damn, I work Satur-… wait… I don’t work until 2pm. Sign me the hell up!!

I may not have a suit, or really even like bowling, but this still sounds like a fun time 🙂

Any Mankato furs interested in going can shoot me a message; I may be able to give you a lift.

I'm not crazy, I'm just... Okay, yeah maybe I'm a little nuts.

#28838 Quote

Damn, I work Satur-… wait… I don’t work until 2pm. Sign me the hell up!!

Awesome, you are on my list buddy!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28840 Quote
    Marrok and I should be able to go. I’ll give you a heads-up as soon as I know for sure.
    #28841 Quote

Marrok and I should be able to go. I’ll give you a heads-up as soon as I know for sure.

Yes!  Sounds good buddy!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28844 Quote
    Okay wow, I may have to see about reserving two more lanes to be safe.  So far, here is who is coming, including the still tentative attendees…

ATTENDANCE LIST (T=TENTATIVE):  Drake, Norm, Angus Cormac, Augie Doodle, Rebel Pup, Tek, Ty’xenu’in, Remus Dakaar, Ringer, Birk, Crygus, Marrok, Shiroi (T), Streaks (T), Ski Sharp, Little Rascle (T), Kiguel, Katie, Lego Fox (T), Austron, Lailadie, Rexford, FloWolf (T), Mastel, Lovelace, Zaos, Chira, Snap Cat, Zen

🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28871 Quote
    – FURSUIT QUESTION –

For those attending that will be in fursuits…Do you want to have a group photo like last time?

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.