Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Yarrick the Photograwuff will be going!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    I’ll be there, and will be toting a minimum of two cameras with me, maybe more o.o. If you see the guy with the really big shoulder-mounted video camera thats most likely me. If the camera has a red ring then I am recoding video. If I have my other camera raised I’m taking photos.

Both the photo and video taken at the picnic by me may be put up on the MNFurs website. For me, fursuiters are fair game. Anyone else – if you don’t want me posting video or photos please make sure you tell me at the picnic.

See you guys all in a few days! Going to be a blast!

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.