Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Zootopia Furfest?

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic Zootopia Furfest?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Is anybody around here planning on going to the “Zootopia Furfest” in Chicago on March 4th?

MFF is helping to host a screening of Zootopia for furs at the Muvico Theaters!  It starts at 7pm with about 45 minutes/an hour of suiting and socializing before the previews start at 8pm!

Just curious of any other Minnesota Furs were planning to attend ^^

(Registration is $20 and must be gotten and paid before hand)

*as a side note, I’m not sure if this is where this belongs or not…

#37685 Quote
    If I could afford to make it down that way then, I totally would. Love bein’ down there with some of my Chicago friends. Sadly it’s sandwiched between Fur Squared and Texas Furry Fiesta so funds are extremely tight. Sounds fun though and hope it goes well! =)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.